One year closer...

Aug 30, 2007
Gifted my self a pair of Bose on-ears (they are just unbelievable) for my birthday :) Actually I bought it sometime back, but still...One more year gone...Hoping a lot too happen in the next one...and hoping everything goes accordingly...and I am making no sense...so I see no need to bore myself (I am the only one who reads this blog:) ) any longer...

Meanwhile on the essay front, I am changing the essay I was supposed to have completed...No one liked it very much...but the second seems to be better off...but I don't like it...lets see what happens...

This weekend will be in Hyderabad...Hope to get some inputs there and continue writing..
One year closer...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

4 comments:

iblog said...

Well I am glad I happened to drop by, since when are you back ? :) Interesting reads and got updated on news... so no questions on how are you and what you are upto !

suman said...

Returned last month :) Nice to hear my posts have been useful :D

Anonymous said...

Hmm... I read them too at times!
Congrats for ISB!

- Tongya

suman said...

Thanks on both counts :)