The non-essential updates first.
20 years after I had entered Eden, holding my dad's hand, to watch to the 1987 World Cup final, I managed to add another venue to my list. Watching the first day of the India-Pakistan test here in Bangalore was more than worth the money. Though Chinnaswamy really looks rather dwarfish compared to Eden, Dada and Yuvi's batting more than made up for the lack of sound I was used to in Eden.
Watched 'Khoya Khoya Chand' the next day. Not a bad movie, but definitely not the right kind for night-shows. The movie moves a little to slow, but overall the performances and especially the cinematography, was excellent.
Now the big news.
I made it to ISB !!! This is the first time that those three letters have appeared in that sequence and in upper-case on my blog. I had written about the days when I was writing the essays for ISB without ever mentioning the name of the college. I do not really know why the discretion. Saying that I am happy, excited or other adjectives, even in their superlatives, would really be an understatement.
So I end this post here. I am not a good enough writer to be able to bring out my real feelings in this post. And I will not even attempt it.
PS: Do not read too much into that ridiculous post-title. :) It sort of comes closest to what my mind is going through right now.

0 comments:
Post a Comment