I am back at being my worst when it comes to updating my blog. But I wouldn't call this laziness this time. There really hasn't been much to write about. Yes there was a Tirupati trip in between and the Perth win, but otherwise it has been pretty much monotonous.
The Tirupati trip was very nice (my first time there). Pics uploaded to Picasa. But it was very tiring. Please consider that as a reason for not blogging as well :)
I think there was a lot more happening in my life before ISB happened. Since 12th December last year every thing seems to have changed. And more so after I resigned - after 42 months traveling on Hosur Road. There just seems so much less to do these days. Especially after the 3-4 months of preparing for GMAT and then working hard with the applications (just about qualifies to be a plural).
Meanwhile I have been meeting so many people asking me about GMAT and ISB, I think I will finally write down about those 3-4 months (as I had promised some time back). Right now I am looking forward to meeting the Class of 2009 from Bangalore this weekend.
Till then, Auf Wiedersehen.

0 comments:
Post a Comment