Term 1 begins tomorrow.
There is a lot of mixed feelings with which we approach it. Can't say I am not excited at the prospect of attending classes taught by some of the best faculty in the world. But can't say that the fear of getting back to studies, and I mean real "studying", is not there. Classes have not yet started and yet everyone is busy doing "pre-reads" of all the subjects. And from tomorrow we have the "post-reads" along with the "pre-read". Confusing? Believe me, it is frightening :)
Two weeks of laid-back ISB-life is over. It will probably return only after Term 8 starts.
We had the first informal quiz club meet today. There were a lot of enthusiasm floating around the meeting. I hope this will keep me busy in matters other than slogging it out with finance and marketing and economics and statistics...and the rest in later terms.
It is not really that bad. Still I can find some time to watch IPL and F1. EPL is still out of reach since ESPN is unavailable. There are still parties going on. And birthday dunkings. More about my first MBA class tomorrow. God, I have to go to class by 8:40 (AM) !!! Good night !!

0 comments:
Post a Comment