ISB Diary - In Continuum

Jan 21, 2009
I do not see any use of naming this post "ISB Diary - 6". Its almost 8 months since my last post. I somehow keep promising about being regular and then just keep defaulting :) The last time I wrote I was 12.5% MBA, now it is almost 87.5%. So why am I here writing today? I just woke up from an afternoon power-nap and felt the urge to write something that is not called an EoI. So here I am.

Meanwhile the official ISB student blog (visit: http://isbweblog.com/) was launched. I am part of it. But unfortunately SM is so lazy that he has still not found the time to update my details there. I have one post there. Not the most frequent contributor there as well :) But then I guess my USP (or whatever) is no longer writing blog posts. I am more into writing project reports, case write-ups and covering events for the Business Technology Club (here). Some of those articles have also been published on the ISB home page, now archived. If you want to know more about the going-ons in ISB check here (warning: 190 MB). 

Am I missing the most interesting scoop of the times? It is placment season here. But that is about as much I can say at this point. More about this topic later, when it is appropriate. Meanwhile I will take leave with the usual promise. I guess this time I will keep going. I just feel I really have been missing the writing a lot. 

Ciao.
ISB Diary - In ContinuumSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 comments: