This is the end
Beautiful friend
This is the end
My only friend, the end
Of our elaborate plans, the end
Of everything that stands, the end
No safety or surprise, the end
Ill never look into your eyes...again
Can you picture what will be
So limitless and free
Desperately in need...of some...strangers hand
In a...desperate land
Morrison just about describes how I feel right now. May be some people won't agree with me, but still. I am almost an MBA now. The graduation ceremony is all that is left. That is tomorrow.
It is all getting a bit nostalgic now. This has been one awesome year. All the 5 AM assignment submissions, the dunkings, the study group meets, assignments, handouts, blackboard, CP, deadlines. All over. We now go back to our old lives. It is not going to be too easy.
As I still write, I am sitting with SD, SH and SM. Just enjoying the last few moments of what is left of ISB. This has been one hell of a year. Not to be forgotten ever. I will not go as far as claiming this has been the best yet since I still have my engineering history to consider. But then I would be probably comparing apples and oranges if I try to compare engineering and MBA. And that is something I have learnt not to do during MBA.
We are now more mature than we were during engineering. And hence we have a better choice of who we make friends. Ergo, I believe, that the friends I have made here are probably closer to me than those from engineering. This is in no way to undermine the beautiful friends I have from engineering who I am sure would do anything I would request from them. But all this is beside the point.
This has just been one of the greatest years of my life. There have been lots that has happened since my last post. But I don't want to spoil my feelings right now by delving into what has been. I would just love to live the rest of my life with the people I have so enjoyed being with. This is a tribute to them.
The core group - SD, SH, SM and YM.
Special mention - DD, AV, RB, RR, AJ and RK.

0 comments:
Post a Comment