Just started with my applications this week. Believe me, GMAT is a cakewalk compared to what I am going through right now. What are my strengths ? My weaknesses ? And how am I different from all the others out there !!! Digging deep to come up with every stupid little thing I might have done ever in my life. And to top it all, this is just the beginning !! At GMATClub this category is called the "The 2008 Pant Poopers"...No wonder :D
Meanwhile my AWA scores have come in. Got a good 5.5. Though somehow I had the feeling of a 6 when I wrote them :( . But it doesn't matter. Again I am satisfied.
Caught up with an old friend today. After 3-4 years I guess. Couldn't have been a better time time to catch up with old acquaintances with all the introspection I am indulging in these days. God, I even took out my college rem to read through what people had to say about me after 4 years in college. Interesting insights I am getting! :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment