Return

Aug 17, 2007
I promised sometime last year (I think it was September) to be back with some more photos of my durga puja experience in Calcutta. But I never kept that promise. Why? I don't know. For one, I had the heaviest workload of my (now) 3 year old work-life in the following 6 odd months. And then someone decided to block blogger. And that was the final straw I guess. With no net access at home, I stopped blogging. (On second thoughts, may be my laziness had won the battle :) )

In between I spent another couple of months in Nürnberg. Experienced the first snowfall in my life. Felt first-hand the loss of someone close. Went to a Deep Purple concert and missed Roger Waters and Iron Maiden.

Then one fine day towards the end of May I decided to write the GMAT. Probably just to take out my CAT frustrations. And I am happy I more than succeeded. May be 730 is not the greatest score you would have heard of, but I am satisfied.

Not much else has happened though. Except...well I will leave it for later :) And not every thing is meant for blogs!!
ReturnSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 comments: