Last time I was in Calcutta for a pujo vacation (that was as long ago as last year), I had been blogging pretty frequently. But before it (vacation) was over, I was already in a self-imposed retirement of sorts. So, this time I decided I will start blogging only towards the end of my vacation. And here I am. Three more days to go till my time at home is done.
I do not intend to start writing the same lines on the Calcutta pujo that I had already done last year. Nothing changes really. But you still want to be here every time. Photos are still lying around in my camera - somehow I did not realize the need to bring my data cable - and they will be uploaded as soon as I am back in Bangalore.
Meanwhile, I am 80% done with my next application. Waiting for my reviewers' comments on the essays. Still have around a week to finish it. Recos should be ready by the time I am back, so just need to send the links and that part will also be done. I had planned to complete 1 more application by the Nov. 1 deadline, but it was a bad idea to think it could be done at home.
I don't expect earth-shattering happenings in my life over the next week, so I will be back after the submission and with a link to the pujo pictures.

0 comments:
Post a Comment