Happy Diwali

Nov 10, 2007
A belated Happy Diwali to all !!

I have been back in Bangalore for two weeks now. It never is quite easy to adjust back to life here coming back from home. The food, the nice bed (you see, we don't have one here :)) - its all difficult. But I did get to burst a lot of crackers ! The 65 dB limit doesn't, yet, apply here.

Meanwhile, I am done with my second application and am waiting for an update on the same. Lets see what happens.

Ok. Back to diwali celebrations in Bangalore. It was awesome. I do not remember bursting so many crackers ever in my life before. And that, unfortunately enough, has not been a short time. We got Rs. 6700* odd worth of crackers. Yeah, you read it right ! And we blew it all up, save a few, which we have preserved to celebrate India's win in the 3rd ODI :)
(*over which we got a little over 70% discount)

There's nothing to write really. But still I just managed to increase my post count. I am better off completing the 'Apu Trilogy'.
Happy DiwaliSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 comments: