ISB Diary - 4

May 20, 2008
- The mid-term mayhem is over. Right now the talk of the campus is the GSB (Graduate Student Body) election. There's a "soapbox" scheduled for later tonight for all the presidential candidates. Once this is done, we get down to elect the directors of the different councils of the GSB.

- All this time I have written about life on campus, somehow, I think, I missed mentioning the Hyderabad heat. It is terrible. Inside the campus it is slightly cooler. But its just relative. Thankfully most of the time we spend in the comfort of air-conditioning, be it in the classrooms or our rooms or the LRC (ISB jargon - LRC: Learning Resource Center aka Library).

Today morning I woke up to a great relief. It was raining. Heavily. It felt so much better whole day.


- Today I faced a great dilemma in RW's statistics class. Should I pay attention to what he taught or should I sit back and just appreciate the genius of his teaching? Difficult question. He really is one of the best teachers I have come across. And I day this with all the good things I had written about the first part of the term.

- We had a photo shoot today for our profile book. Here's my study group.


- Enough for the day. Got to get back to my marketing assignment.
ISB Diary - 4SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 comments:

Deepti Ravi said...

Hard to believe that these are the same set of ppl I see in class everyday ;-)

suman said...

Life can get very surprising :)