ISB Diary - 3

May 16, 2008
- The mid-terms are here. Actually, almost done. For the sake of sounding "cool", we are done with SMMD and MGEC. Only FADM is left. That's tomorrow. The whole mid-term experience was fun (there are enough people on campus, though, who would beat me up for equating the mid-terms to fun).
The whole campus has been wearing a deserted and desolate look for a couple of days now. People were cramming up every little bit of material they can get their hands upon. Some even bunked classes to study yesterday!! I really feel for them for having missed yesterday's SMMD class. I can't get enough of praising the faculty here. And the new group has kept up to the expectations set by the last (group).

- How were my papers? I reserve the right to answer that question. I have decided to extend the already in-place non-disclosure policy for grades to a non-disclosure of discussing how the paper was or to the answers to questions in the paper.

- Yesterday evening I went for dinner around 8:30 and returned only around 10:00. Not much of an issue if you are ready to discount the fact that there were 2 papers today. I was there along with MB, SD, DD and SH. And probably every one else around thought we were either mad or drunk or genetic off-shoots of Einstein himself. For the record, I don't care, and I guess none of the others who were there with me does either.

- We have a marketing case submission next tuesday. But I do not intend to start working on it before sunday evening. I am planning to go to SV's place tomorrow evening after the exam. Or stay back and party (i don't dance, so how I intend to party is anybody's guess).

- Funny mail I got from SBI a few days back. After the long and nerve-wracking process of getting a loan out of them, this was good. The mail had this to say,
Welcome to the State Bank of India - the only bank to figure in the list of 100 top banks of the world.
I mean, where are the other 99 banks?? Thanks, though for the laugh.
ISB Diary - 3SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 comments: