- Half the term is over. Five more classes of each subject to go before the term is over. So, technically we are 1/16 th MBA's now.
- Bob Stine (statistics) and Amit (economics) wrapped up their part of the courses today. Amit really ended with a bang. Without taking anything away from the first four classes, or whatever, he gave us the best 10 minutes of eco class right at the end of his lecture. He probably gave us the most important lesson to being an MBA in those 10 funny minutes. All we need to be able to do at the end of the year is to know a lot of "buzz" words. Just need to throw them around, the context doesn't matter, whenever the need be. He was actually kind enough to give us a few examples :)
- Did I raise any objection about the course schedule and assignment pressures in my last post? (I am too lazy to go back to check.) Anyways. Term 1, contrary to popular belief, is honeymoon. In terms 2 and 3 we should be having an average of 2-3 submissions per day. Yeah. Per day. Thats 40+ assignments in 6 weeks. Someone save us all.
- I am very sleepy. I have very early classes on tuesday's and thursday's. But my room hasn't been cleaned for a couple of days. Need to stay awake till the housekeeping guys come around.

2 comments:
God..If this is honeymoon period................ :( explains it all...!!
I never like A.B more than I did in the last 5 minutes of class today :) It was a hilarious presentation.. :) :)
true, true..and the music to go with it was awesome...CCR, someone mentioned...SH I think...
Post a Comment